You will LEARN…
The Intensive Training Program for CLOUD ENGINEERS covers 4 core subject areas of IT as depicted below:
Windows Server Administration
- Install and configure a Windows Server 2016
- Configure Windows Server 2016 as a DHCP server
- Configure Windows Server 2016 Domain Controllers
- Add Windows 10 Workstations to your Server 2016 Domain
- Create Group Policy Objects (GPOs) using Group Policy Management
- Create users, groups and OUs using Active Directory Users & Computers
- Install and manage Windows Server 2016 Core (Standard) Edition
- Install and manage IIS Web Management Services
@ our AWS Solution Architect class, you will learn to...
- Architect and implement cloud solution for data migration from On-Premise Infrastructure to AWS Cloud.
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the successful delivery of IT cloud project portfolio
- Configure and manage various AWS Services including EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, Glacier, CloudFront, and Route 53
- Configure various performance metrics using AWS CloudWatch & CloudTrial
- Add elasticity and scalability in AWS architecture to cope with demand; deploy AWS Route 53 for High-Availability & DR
- Design and implement Security best practices at Instance, Subnet and VPC levels to fortifying cloud infrastructure
- Focus on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto scaling using AWS CloudFormation.
- Create and maintain Account Policies & Roles on IAM, Security Groups, and Access Control Lists.
- Install & configure IGW, Route Tables for public facing subnets and NAT for private-facing subnets on AWS VPCs.
- Assign EIP, configure Load Balancers and Health Checks, deploy RDS across multiple AZs for High Availability Architecture
Linux Enterprise Administration
Using RedHat, Ubutu & CentOS as a variants of Linux, you will learn the following
- Understanding Linux Concepts
- Download, Install and Configure Linux
- System Access and File System
- Linux Fundamentals
- 140+ Linux Commands and their functions
- Linux System Administration
- Bash Shell Scripting
- Networking, Servers and System Updates
- Disk Management and Run Levels
- Set up Jenkins Master and multiple slaves for teams as part of CI/CD process
- Gain hands on experience in managing virtual hosts using Hypervisors and Docker.
- Setup Docker using Docker toolbox; create custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Create Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing Application Life Cycle.
- Perform automation tasks on Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Docker Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Develop poficiency in all aspects of software life cycle like Build/Release/Deploy and specialize in cloud automation through open source DevOps tools like Jenkins
- Design & implement continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment through Jenkins.
- Install and maintain machines with updated patches and client software using package management tools like RPM and YUM.
- Setup Apache Tomcat server and Apache HTTP server
- Use software build automation tools like Maven, Ansible for the software project management.