Telecom Jobs at TTC Mobile
Our client is a leading Internet Service Provider, ISP, with head office in Victoria Island, Lagos and branches across Nigeria. As a result of business expansion, the following positions are available for suitably qualified candidates in their Lagos, Kano, Ibadan and Ado Ekiti offices. Qualified applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and subsequently invited for Interview.
NOC Support Engineer
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide second–level technical support for iWireless customers through escalations from call agents; Supervise both internal and external (contractors) personnel during SOMA base station installations; Network support functions for corporate clients; Maintenance of connectivity for clients.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: B.Sc (Elect/Elect) CCNA, CCNP(ONT) Experience: 2 yr
COMPETENCE: Skills: LAN/WAN Network troubleshooting skills Knowledge: LAN, WAN, WiMAX, VoIP Personal Attributes: Conscientious, Dedicated, Highly motivated
Corporate Support Agent (Customer Care Department)
- Perform all functions of a Corporate Support Agent.
- Follow –up on all unresolved complaint, with view to resolving such.
- Manage the affairs of the corporate support center (agents and complaint).
- Attend and participate in company Quality Assurance and Compliance in-service/training programs on an ongoing basis.
- Incident management: receive, log and take ownership of all faults. Responds to and provides timely, complete and accurate resolution to customer inquiries via email, phone or web calls.
- Ensures initial call assessment, resolution (if possible) or escalation to the appropriate technical group.
- Manage Service request lifecycle: receive, log and take ownership of all general Service Requests and progress to resolution.
- Liaison with clients on updates of progress on Service Requests and Incidents reports ensuring they are kept up to date. Dissemination of information regarding network faulty condition, causes, planned outage period for repair/preventive maintenance.
- Execute customers’ transactions in line with customer care methods and procedures to ensure that customers receive the best service possible while processing requests and concerns.
- Real-time Network status monitoring and escalation based on SLAs, Coordinates with other teams as may be necessary to resolve customer issues within the contracted SLAs.
- Manage various software systems, track customer requests and concerns and issue resolution. Maintain accurate updates to the knowledge management database.
- Produce periodic error-free service reports in order to inform both management and external clients of service levels achieved and areas of service improvement required.
- Work with other groups to provide a well managed service keeping abreast all related fault and new business arrangements enabling excellent customized support.
- Perform Clients Relationship Management and secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Work as part of the Business Front Office, supporting an environment of excellent customer service, by responding to faults and provisioning enquiries.
- Proactive monitoring of all client owned & installed network elements in corporate customers’ premises.
- Identify, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Contribute to a continuous maintenance and optimization of processes and procedures.
- Site survey for all Radios, Sites and VSAT links.
- Installation & Maintenance of Radios & Maintenance Of Earthing Base
- Installation & Maintenance of Alvarion Radio,S & SOMA Base Station
- Retrieval of equipments from site and making request and returns of equipment for installation & maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of corporate links (Hub and Sub).
- Configuration of VSAT modems (Vipersat, Comtech, EF Data and DVB)
- Report generation.
- General maintenance and support of Vsat and radio links.
- Conduct Site surveys for study and planning of new FTTH deployment.
- Prepare Low Level Design of Civil and Fiber Infrastructure for Optical Distribution Network (ODN) deployment to cover future demands.
- FTTH Optical Distribution Network (ODN) planning, Cost estimation, Route Selection, fiber Management and Fiber Link Power Budgeting.
- Prepare detailed FTTH design drawings including duct layouts and cabling layouts.
- Preparation of BoM for FTTH OSP projects.
- Preparation of High Level project scope description.
- Preparation of fiber cabling plan and splice plans for FTTH projects
- Review of as-built drawings with FTTH roll-out team to ensure conformity with original design.
- Planning and site selection of Central Offices (CO)
- Design of Central Offices’ civil and fiber infrastructure.
- Pre-project discussions and co-ordination with FTTH roll-out team and OSP vendors.
- Joint site walk-throughs with OSP Supervisor and contractor after kickoff meetings.
- Conduct joint surveys with project team to resolve variation and change in scope issues.
- Revise designs and BOMs and send in the documents for variation or scope change approval.
- Experience using CAD (Autocad, Visio) and Microsoft office software
- Excellent communication skill, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Prioritizing work, Generating & maintaining accurate records
- Outside Plant Fibre experience – site surveys, fibre laying, splicing, termination, troubleshooting.
- Ability to use fibre tools e.g optical power metre, light source and OTDR.
- General Networking, Fibre Optic Technology, FTTH Network Architecture
- Analytical ability, Creativity & Flexibility, Ability to work under pressure, Honesty & Integrity, Experimental inclination
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: A University degree in the Applied Sciences. 1 - 2 years experience in telecommunication service provisioning with emphasis on customer liaison. Experience in Customer Relations, Technical, Human Relations (Any other Human Related) in Telecoms company/ISP Company.
COMPETENCE: Customer Relationship Management techniques, Service Level Management, Good Business Communication Skills, Good knowledge of IT & Telecomms Industry. Proficient use of computer and related applications; Excellent telephony skills with the ability to listen, question and explain; Troubleshooting skills; Basic Telecommunication concepts, principles and systems. Best Practices in Customer Care/Customer Relationship Management; Good understanding of the company’s network; Good understanding of knowledge of software used by Customer Care.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Academic and Professional: SCHOOL CERTIFICATE & OND/B.Sc. | Experience: Six (6) YEARS EXPERIENCE
COMPETENCE: Mast climbing; Erection of mast and towers; Termination of RF/IF cables; Installation of antennas and alignment; Site survey and coordinate; Path analyze; Fabrication of antenna brackets; Base station installation; Installation of point to point links; Installation of earthing systems; Configuration skill.
OSP Design Supervisor
Project Related Activities
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Academic/Professional: Minimum requirements is HND in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Systems. However, field experience for Non- science or engineering backgrounds can be considered.