RF Planning & Implementation
- RF Planning using Software
- RF Site Survey
- Installing & Connecting Antennas for 2.4GHz RF.
- Entering & Navigating Radios.
- Basic Radio Configuration.
ISP Base Station Configuration
- Base Station Hardware Installation.
- Installing Network Software
- Configuring IP Settings
- Configuring VLANs
- Configuring Base Station as Access Point
- Wireless Bridge, Repeater, WDS. Configuring Security. Configuring Firewall & NAT. Configuring WAN Parameters.
RF Engineering COURSE OVERVIEW
RF equipment here basically refers to RF Radio, Antenna, Feeder Cables, Connectors, etc. The concept of RF enables more and more people/devices to remain mobile while still connected to a network. A typical example here is the wireless connection between mobile phones and the operator’s BTS which is accessible everywhere, every time.
From scenarios as simple as connecting LANs in two offices together using radios and antennas in a LOS, Point to Point architecture to complex scenarios of connecting thousands of handsets to a Base Station without cables (NLOS, PmPt), RF principles are basically the same and are covered under this course.
These same principles can be applied in various formats, at different frequencies or manipulated to give birth to new standards. You will learn to configure Base Stations for Non Line of Site (NLOS) operations with Customer Premise Equipment (CPEs); you will learn to configure Radios for Point to Point communication, say between a branch office and its head office; you will learn to design RF networks in general, before they pass to the implementation stage.
At the end of the training, you would have covered the curriculum for the Certified Wireless Network Administrator, CWNA and qualify to write the certification exam.
- Installing and configuring Local Area Network (wired)
- Installation and configuring Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
RF Engineering CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Completing and mastering this training will qualify you to work in small/medium organizations in any of these positions:
- RF Engineer
- Network Administrator
RF Engineering CERTIFICATION
The training also prepares you to take the following certifications:
- Certified Wireless Network Associate (CWNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless)